2019-2020 Online Enrollment
Enrollment for all students going in to grades K-12 will be held at Richmond High School on August 7th and 8th.
- August 7th - 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- August 8th - 11:30 am - 6:30 pm
Steps Required For Enrollment
Fill out online forms through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
(Filling out the enrollment forms online ahead of time will speed up the in-person process)
Complete the process in person during the centralized enrollment at RHS on August 7th or 8th.
Enrollment is NOT complete until:
- Proof of residence is verified
- (Two proofs of residency are required. Examples include: utility bills, property tax receipt, rental agreement, cell phone bill, license, etc.)
- Online forms are completed
- In-person forms are completed
- Fees and bills have been paid