The Richmond Parent-Teacher Organization has been a partner with the schools for many years. Support from the parents is essential to ensure that our schools continue to have quality programs and events for our students.
The Richmond PTO helps our schools by raising funds to enhance the education of our students. In the past, our PTO has used the funds for field trips, ceiling fans, snacks during testing, playground equipment, PE equipment, PA System, library books and much more.
Now, we need you to be active in the PTO and help make our schools a great place for our kids, while having fun as parents! Contact the school office and find out about our next meeting.
Contact Email: email@example.com
PTO Officers 2018 - 2019
- President: Jeni Combs
- Vice-Pres: Candi Calvert
- Secretary: Tricia Slade
- Treasurer: Courtney Surls
- Event Coordinator: Bethany Best
Events and Their Coordinators:
- Parent-Teacher Conference Meals / Secretaries Day / Counselor's Day - Bethany Best
- Nurse's Day / Principal's Day - Cassie Mahurin
- Mother - Son Event - Lindy Burk
- Father - Daughter Dance Event - Tricia Slade and Lindy Burk
- Lunch and Custodian Week - Candi Calvert
- Teacher Appreciation Week - Jeni Combs and Courtney Surls
- Bus Driver Appreciation Week - Meredith Burgess and Sarah Brown